Thursday, October 13, 2005
Exam fever 2, mp3 players and drama
Exams are almost here! I seriously envy all of u guys out there who are not Hwa Chongians...release from exams so early...still got one more maths paper to do...If I may divert from the topic, I kind of like my mp3 player. A muvo v200, it has a nice-looking white exterior. No ipods or zens pls, personalisation is limited to my blog (or is that so?)
Today, there was this emb message from Mr Chng, our drama teacher-in-charge. There will be a drama camp (which is not really a camp but just staying overnite in school to facilitate long hours of continuous rehearsals) from 27/10 to 29/10. Yay, happy liao. Ah well, still got to go, dun want to slack. Or as Choo Jun (my sec 2 senior) puts it, "It's our pride at stake."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home