Friday, September 15, 2006

Oh great another quiz from yiyong which i thought would be fun. let's hope theres no code error this time.

1. If there is one thing I can't stand its some1 telling me im muscular (lousy niaoer)
2. I love it when ppl tag on my tagboard.
3. My boyfriend/girlfriend is unknown.
4. My best friend(s) is a great friend but sometimes a bit obnoxious.
5. I love my family because they are my family?
6. When I first met my best friend it was during flag lowering ceremony in P3.
7. I've never really talked to a girl in 1 1/2 years. ZIBEI. (lol so kanchiong)
8. I would never dislike someone who knows who the hell i am.
9. One really good piece of advice someone has ever given me was quite a long time ago..
10. If/When I get married Oh good! S**. -_-
11. If/When I get married, our first dance will be (i dont do dances).
12. If I could live ANYWHERE in the world, I would be Michael Ballack.
13. My dream house is located in some secluded place in Australia with hills and small villages.
14. My top five favorite bands are school band, rubber bands, friendship bands, captain's armband, green day (lol im seriously starting to like them)
15. My top five favorite singers are 5 zingers from KFC.
16. One N'Sync song I actually like is (sorry, i dont listen to n'sync)
17. One Britney Spears song I can tolerate and can actually admit to liking is forgot the name.
18. I crave - pizza with extra cheese and more pepperoni.
19. Disney movies are stupid cartoons my P4 cousin always watches.
20. Johnny Depp is actually Orlando Bloom in disguise.
21. Milla Jokavich is a chio Czech model. (actually chio sia. not lyke some 60 yr old bit**)
22. When I turn/turned 21 the first thing I did/will do was/is blow the candles.
23. I'm in love with things that I love.
24. I could eat pizza with Long john silvers fish and chips buffet.
25. Four friends I would love to live with are nice people.
26. My mother gave birth to me 14 years ago.
Those movies 27. which movies?
That28. is Wilford's new pair of shoes.
29. If I were famous, I would be Sven-Goran Eriksson.
30. One person, alive or dead, I would like to meet would be Rafa Benitez. No. Nvm.
31. The one person I've learned the most from in my life is my mum. Ok I will be honest here eh.
32. I wish I could be more like Andriy Shevchenko.
33. I wish I was better in my studies.
34. The first person who ever broke my heart is me.
35. I can't believe that im doing this quiz while doing my tuition work and preparing for slc.
36. I have lived in some place.
37. Love is some eccentric Singaporean intent on producing babies for PM Lee.
38. Seeing is believing?
39. I look like sh*t.
40. The Olsen twins are two brothers who are captains of Bhutan and Montserrat respectively.
41. One thing I feel like right now is uncomfortable.
42. This one time my friends and I embraced each other after Army Daze.
43. The last time I cried Leeds lost the Championship playoff to Everton.
44. I am very in need of something.
45. I wish for peace.
46. Love is "over here...ooh...ahhh...uhhhh...licklick...in...out..."
47. My dad is my father.
48. I regret kicking Bo Yan.
49. I wish things REALLY are fair. What u saying? Things are always fair.
50. I need a Premiership winners' medal.
51. I want that.
52. I can't handle this normal quiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home