Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I miss quizzes.
found this on yufans blog. supposed 2 highlight e true stuff n italic e stuff i wished were true.
I miss somebody right now. (well i was homesick during 3 wks of camps)
I don't watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I've tried marijuana.
I have been in a threesome.
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.(???)
I believe honesty is usually the best policy. (i dun always follow it though)
I curse sometimes.
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year. (as it change for the better duh.)
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me. (IM WEI RONG)
I'm totally smart.
I've broken someone's bones.
I'm paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, FOC and scar-free.
I need money right now. (to buy rise of nations)
I love sushi.
I talk really, really fast.
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller ID. (close)
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent. (not sure leh.)
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
I have a lot of friends.
I am currently single. (duh.)
I have pecked someone of the same sex. (does poking count?)
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop. (shopping sux unless its games or phones)
I would rather shop than eat.
I don't hate anyone.
I'm a pretty good dancer. (siao.)
I'm completely embarrased to be seen with my mother. (not completely)
I have a cell phone.
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I have rejected someone before. (not that reject duh. as in reject to do projects n such)
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
I want to have children in the future. (im not going to tok too much abt this.)
I have changed a diaper before.
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything.(My health booklet says so.)
I have a lot to learn.(how to play halo?)
I've been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
I am shy around the opposite sex. (very true, relly)
I have tried alcohol before.
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
I own the "South Park" movie.
I would die for my best friend.
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. (one of)
I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. (Michael Jackson is an idiot la.)
Halloween is fun because you get candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
I am happy at this moment.(Around there I guess.)
I'm obsessed with guys. (-_-)
I have more than just my ears pierced. (I dun wear earrings)
I walk barefoot whenever I can. (baresock?)
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous money on make-up.
I plan on achieving a major goal/dream. (yea but not sure wad it is.)
I'm proficient in a musical instrument.
I've worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies. (STAR WARS!!! OMG)
I think water rules.
I went college out of state.
I like sausages. (i dun hate them either though)
I love kisses.
I fall for the worst people.
I adore bright colours.
I can't live without black eyeliner.
I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
I can pick up things with my toes.
I can't whistle.
I can move my tongue in waves.
I have ridden a horse. (In the zoo.)
I still have every journal I've ever written in.
I can't stick to a diet.
I talk in my sleep.
I try to forget things by drowning them with distractions.
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
I have jazz in my blood.
I wear a toe ring.
I have a tattoo.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
I am a caffeine junkie. (almost)
I cosplay/know what cosplaying is. (wats tat?)
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
I'm an artist.(yeah a failing one.)
I only clean my room when necessary.
I like a person of the same sex.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home