Tuesday, July 03, 2007
winnnn
samuel lim roar and tell us to do FOUR REFLECTIONS. plus one reflection every lesson. gg. (btw one reflection=essay)
GG OK
anw today skipped dawn/chengs lesson to go host adelaide, nanshan n yanan ppl. supposed to host, but in the end i ended up taking photos XD anw there was this fat yellow shirt who everybody lyke shuns. he asked me:
"would u slap someone like me?"
i went like "ya."
he walk dam weird one. plus he hangs his boarding sch pass around his neck. weeee fashion sense in the quintessence.
later we went on some 20 min tour of the saf officer training facilities. i took photos on the bus until the tour guide told us cameras were not allowed. :(
thx bhx
oh n i think i noe who im hosting le. shud be the aussie-chinese boy. name is wai kei michael chan or smth like that o_O weeeee
dont u think this song is dam cool? (i blanked out the *** d**n, can ppl like stop making fun of ppls beliefs?)
I wake up with blood-shot eyes
Struggled to memorize
The way it felt between your thighs
Pleasure that made you cry
Feels so good to be bad
Not worth the aftermath, after that
After that
Try to get you back
I still don't have the reason
And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a f*** about you
Give me something to believe in
Cause I don't believe in you
Anymore, Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to try
(Yeah)
So this is goodbye
---------, my spinning head
Decisions that made my bed
Now I must lay in it
And deal with things I left unsaid
I want to dive into you
Forget what you're going through
I get behind, make your move
Forget about the truth
I still don't have the reason
And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a f*** about you
Give me something to believe in
Cause I don't believe in you
Anymore, Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference,
It even makes a difference to try (yeah)
And you told me how you're feeling
But I don't believe it's true
Anymore, Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to cry
(Oh no)
So this is goodbye
I've been here before
One day a week
And it won't hurt anymore
You caught me in a lie
I have no alibi
The words you say don't have a meaning
Cause..
I still don't have the reason
And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a f*** about you and I...
and so this is goodbye
Give me something to believe in
Cause I don't believe in you,
Anymore, Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference,
It even makes a difference to try
And you told me how you're feeling
But I don't believe it's true
Anymore Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to cry
(Oh no)
So this is goodbye
So this is goodbye, yeah (x 3)
(Oh no)
morally inclined maroon 5...but noob singer seh
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home