Sunday, August 17, 2008

ok im going sadistic

just totally pissed someone off on a website yesterday.

her: "omg I love harry potter so much. he is so hot and he is a great great actor. how can I meet him???/??? is he going out with anyone. is there any way to even get in touch with him? help!!!"

me: (looks at her profile) "you're supposed to be 19 right?"

her: "why?? does it matter?? how old do you think I am??"

me: "you sound quite crazy over him. and that normally happens to teens BELOW 18 years old. sorry, correct me if im wrong"


her: "OKAY IM NOT 19. IM 16. I dont want to go out wit him. I was just wondering if anyone was. I just want to be friends. so do you know any way to contact or meet him now that we have stopped discussing my age?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home