Saturday, January 17, 2009

since kah hong did it i must do it oso


10 Random Facts about me.
1. Sorry i very blur
2. I have 10 close friends TOO
3. I am pro in...
4. I am shortest in my consortium.
5. I like to keep my room and house tidy. ****
6. I just bought a new com monitor
7. I dao you
8. My computer is used to watch football you noob
9. wow. amazing fact
10. I can’t find my 2008 NYGH Math Paper GG.

1.Who’s the person that tagged you? nobody. its so cool to do tis

2. Relationship between you and him? ???

3. Three impressions of him? miao

4. If he becomes your enemy, you will? so touching

5. What will you say to the person you like very much? Sorry

6. Characteristic i like about myself? got my own (weird) personality

7. Characteristic i hate about myself? get bullied easily

8. For the person whom you hate, you say? ccb

9. What do people feel about you? blur

10. Your crush? wtf

11. Pass this to 10 people (you are not obliged to do this since im doing this only to see if i have a chance to niao someone):
1) Andai
2) Baifeng
3) Dahwei
4) Yufan
5) Shawn Teo
6) Hong Hui
7) LJF
8 ) LIM KAH HONG
9) Wenhao
10) Zachary

12. If 5 & 7 were together?(shawn, jf) OH SHIT

13. Who does 5 like?(Shawn) I bother?

14. What colour does 9 like?(Wenhao) Pink?

15. Say something about 8?(LKH) http://iamlkh.blogspot.com "Dota is my life" hmm indeed

16. Who is 2?(Baifeng) Good friends! Known each other for 8 years liao. Beat tt

17. Talk about 3.(Dahwei) Damn cool. Done

18. Who is 10’s best friend?(Zachary) Dno

19. Who’s the sexiest among all 10? kaff

20. What colour does 4 like?(Yufan) Not sure. Evaneyf tell me

21. Is 4 single?(Yufan) Think so. Ooooh. I bet whoever is reading this thinks its damn boring

22. Your relationship with 1?(Andai) Hes my life

23. Are 5 & 6 best friends?(Shawn, HH) No

24. 9’s surname?(Wenhao) Aw

25. 7’s nickname?(JF) Patrick

26. Say something to 8.(LKH) HAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I LUV DOTA I LUV ANDAI I LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV MY 10 CLOSEST FRIENDS. AND DONT BLAME ME EUUUU DINK EUU OSO NVR RANK UR FRENS MEHZ. OOOOH AND YOU ARE NOT PART OF MY 10 CLOSEST FRENS SO YOU CAN F*** OFF YOU CCB

27. Say something to help 9.(Wenhao) Enjoy JC!

28. Who do i admire? Joon Fai my comedic hero

29. Where does 1 live?(Andai) Kah hong says hazel park terrace

30. 10 of them know who you like? No

31. Say something to 6 when you see him.(HH) I just met him just now what is there to say?

32. 10’s spouse?(Zachary) Ask me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home