Sunday, September 24, 2006
I dont believe it its now two wins on the trot for Pool XD.
First it was Alonso's unbelievable shot from the Liverpool half. The keeper was watching lor. And it still went in. Aiyoh, Alonso ar.
Then yesterday, Liverpool beat Tottenham with 3 second half goals, after a FUBAR miss by Jenas. Lol cant believe the luck.
Hey Im bored now so I will just do some useless fast food chain review.
MCDONALDS
Tagline: Im lovin' it
My response: So am I.
Food: 3/5. Burgers are pathetically small, especially when u r starving. Not so nice Fries are probably the best (controversial). Well fried and salted.
Ambience: 4/5. One of the best (compared to other fast food chains). Most outlets have huge TV screens which add to the ambience. Many are also 24-hour outlets which sometimes show football matches :D.
Convenience: 5/5. Unmatched. Its everywhere wad.
Drinks: Coke
BURGER KING
Tagline: It just tastes better/Have it your way
My response: Serve fish and chips with pizza and it will taste better. I thought u said its my way?
Food: 4/5. Burgers are juicy and tasty but still not big enough when u r starving. Fries are quite average. Onion rings used to be quite good but are now not so good.
Ambience: 3/5. Really average, but at least u wont be grumbling while enjoying ur burger there.
Convenience: 4/5. Not as commonplace as McDonalds. Still quite accessible.
Drinks: Coke.
KFC
Tagline: Its finger licking good.
My response: Then I will just lick my fingers and forget about the chicken.
Food: 4/5. Its been a long time since I last tried KFC. Back then it was quite good. I liked the hot n spicy chicken. Mashed potatoes and coleslaw were quite good too. The fries sucked.
Ambience: 2/5. Eat quickly and go. The ambience is so old fashioned lor.
Convenience: 2/5. Nowadays its dam hard to find a KFC restaurant.
Drinks: Pepsi.
Long John Silvers
Tagline: Good Batter Best!
My response: I bet Long John Silvers dint need help on his spelling himself. "Batter" and "better" are the same wad. -_-
Food: 5/5. Im a bit generous here but I seriously think LJS food is very good by fast food standards. The fish is dam fresh and battered better.
Ambience: 4/5. Cute surroundings.
Convenience: 3/5. Quite common nowadays.
Drinks: Dunno tastes like Pepsi though.
PIZZA HUT
Tagline: Oh I forgot.
My response: Oh I forgot.
Food: Its not exactly fast food, nvm. 5/5. Just bcos I like pizza. XD
Ambience: 3/5. Always too cold.
Convenience: 4/5. Quite commonplace.
Drinks: Pepsi.
TACO BELL
Tagline: I forgot again.
My response: ?
Food: The last time I tried (2 years ago) it was quite good. 4/5. Unique Mexican food.
Ambience: 2/5. Certainly not going there to hump anybody.
Convenience: 1/5. Nowadays I can hardly find a single Taco Bell restaurant.
Drinks: Pepsi.
Yah so there goes my super lame quiz.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home