Wednesday, January 28, 2009

sorry baifeng =p

anyway dont expect this to be funny



What’s with your LJ blog name?
ITS MY NAME

Do you like boxing that much?
no

Why do you like cleaning your room out so much?
You sound like my mum. Not

How’s life right now?
Good becos I enjoyed LNY and I sent out lots of LNY cards. Bad becos I skipped lessons unwittingly so I might get thousands of demerit pts

Do you like parties?
No they are bullshit

Do you like being alone?
Sometimes

What do you think of stalkers?
You think you very romantique ah

Can you sing?
No voice too deep and drawly

Do you like talking on MSN?
So-so la

Are you often online?
Ask me?

Do you like poker?
Dunno how to play

What other games do you like?
Football, PES, FIFA 09, watching football

Do you like cake?
Ya esp cheesecake. And brownies. Ice cream preferred

Do you like food?
YES

Chocolate or Vanilla?
choc

Do you like Carl’s Jr?
I only tried the fries and drink, which were ordinary. Burger looks nice

Favourite outdoor activity?
Cycling same as bf

What do you like doing in your free time?
Play PES, edit PES, watch football on internet blablabla. Oh write stupid stories

Are you psychic?
Half

Are you superstitious?
Erm ya kind of

Do you have a religion?
IM CHRISTIAN. ALL SINNERS GO TO HEELLLLLLLLLLL I ALONE BELONG IN HEAVENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (disclaimer: does not represent my actual views)

If you happen to be the last person on Earth, what will you do?
Kill myself. No seriously

What do you usually do online?
Visting soccernet, watching football, listening to radio (lazy to find my actual radio), visiting funadvice.com WHICH IS BETTER THAN FACEBOOK

Are you picky?
Depends. Food yes, type of fucking house I live in no. Fuck money/status obsessed world. Sorry Im hot tempered

Where would you like to live?
America, then Australia, then Punggol

Are you a lover or a fighter?
I dont fight

Do you like meeting new people?
Depends. If you talk to me first then I talk back lor =P

Do you like clubbing?
No waste of money. You can club almost for free at home by turning off the lights, turning on the music player and bringing some food

Do you drink?
Yes =) but not to drown sorrows. It tastes nice no meh

What time is it?
2.11 am Im watching football at 4am

How do you feel?
Sleepy

Early bird?
No

What’s your favourite expression(s)?
-.-, lol, ..., sorry, hah

Would you learn another language?
I NEED TO LEARN CANTONESE AND MALAY. FAST. SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO LEARN

Why?
So that when/if I migrate overseas I can talk to the overseas Chinese group. Who obviously mostly speak cantonese. And to talk to malay neighbours and malay shopowners

How do you think you will die?
In hospital bed at a ripe old age. Seriously

Are you up to date with current affairs?
American or local?

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Comedian HAHAHAHAHA writer la

Do you believe in 11:11?
I dont believe in doing things last minute but I cant help it

Would you turn back time to change something if you could?
No, not now

Are you afraid to grow up?
Dunno

BAIFENG I OWN U I TOOK 7 MINS TO COMPLETE THIS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home