Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Au Japon No. 4

DAY FOUR - Disneysea! Today started off with a long trip via coach to Tokyo's Disney Resort, which is the busiest among the world's "Disneylands." I went to DisneySea, along with my mother, as the queues there were shorter.

DisneySea was very fun...my mother said that it's better for secondary school students. But because of the long queues (imagine DisneyLand), we couldn't go on many rides, and my mother got the Fastpass ticket system (where you get to go into the ride faster) jumbled.

"Journey to the Centre of the Earth" was quite nice, except that it was rather short. My mother could hardly take it...next time, she's not going to go on a roller coaster ride anymore.

"Sinbad's Seven Voyages" was a good idea, but it was based on cartoon characters which makes it downright L-A-M-E. My camera somehow went out of power during that ride, and my mother scolded me for changing the batteries "during a ride and in the dark."

Lunch was at a counter-service restaurant selling pita sandwiches, near Sinbad. I enjoyed a huge pita sandwich with spaghetti sauce (better than the one at school, but not spicy one lah).

After the interesting (I can't quite say it's exhilirating, so long queues) rides, we went shopping. I bought a themed mousepad from Nautilus Gifts near JTTCOTE. Oh, and we got some "medallions" too. I can show you some if u wan...now that my handphone got camera :).

Lastly, before setting off to Tokyo, we bought a delicious smoked turkey leg. The queue was also long, but at least the counter staff were quick.

Next post...TOKYO!!! :|

1 Comments:

Blogger ナナシ said...

Sinbad is based on that Arabic story la.

12:04 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home