Thursday, January 05, 2006
HMWK!!!
Yes, we are well into the 2006 academic year, and the homework is already starting to pile up. It may not seem a lot now (but neither is it little) but OBVIOUSLY the amount of homework will inevitably increase over the weeks. I am currently reading the introduction and chapters one and two of Lord of the Flies which Mr Kevin Cheng wanted us to read. I have also completed (but not marked) the Mathematics "Revision 1." Just that darn Chinese exercise left (there's one every week bbtw) but where am I going to find the shou ce to do it?Tomorrow will be the first day of drama in 2006...heard many other EP3s are also restarting on that day. No Sec 1s of course.
TALKING about the Sec 1s, they look a weird, baby lot (ok I noe I may look a bit baby, but they are tons worse). Today, I saw this Sec 1 who was short, fat and wore his glasses like some 80-year-old angmoh. Imagine! Now, I am thinking of the new Sec 1 batch as the first of the "new generation," who look damn nerdy and most of all, make lame jokes and think they are the funniest clowns in the world. They sound like my two cousins, especially the one in Primary 4. You noe what he does? He thinks he very funny lah...whenever I am watching TV and a female pops onto the screen, he says (while doing a damn nerdy and gay rabbit smile) "Your girlfriend!" Walao!
I am getting damn sick of them.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home