Wednesday, January 11, 2006
rainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrain
Yeah, the past few days it's been raining like siao...actually ut has rained so heavily b4 but that was 2 years ago, around Christmas.Poor Sec 1s, I bet they wun have e amazing race tmrw because I think it will rain (again). N I dun think some of the sec 1s can tahan the cold too...after all they wearing Eskimo fur suits!
Anyway, on seeing some of my friends (like Yufie) talk about their teachers this year, I think I should do so too...
Higher Chinese n form teacher - Mr Lim Ni Eng (short form LIMNE leem-nee) - Mian qiang. Maybe just pass lor. I can't believe I think he's better than CaoJW, cos honestly he's not too interesting...maybe because he's Singaporean and I can understand Singaporeans much better than I can understand China Chinese. In fact, last year I think CaoJW cracked a few jokes but I could hardly hear a thing, one because she was too soft and two because she spoke it such a way that only Yufie and the China ppl in our school can understand properly (I think). Not a bad form teacher so far.
English - Mr Krison Tan (short form KRISON (kree-san)) - He's too angmoh, and his accent is rather fake. Also doesn't do much to endear himself to the students with insisting that he is called "Mr Krison" instead of "Mr Tan," even Mr Liew (who is already quite angmoh) doesn't do that. Then he has weird ideas which only serve to confuse ppl such as the regrouping (n regoruping, n regrouping...) thing.
Biology - Mr Lee Foo Yong (short form LEEFY (lee-fee, my favourite short form)) - Already a very funny teacher, who is made even "worse" when teaching the sickest bio topic in the world - the reproduction system! Once he even drew a "three-pronged penis" sick rite? If only he could teach us for both Physics and Chem also...
Literature - Mr Kevin Cheng (short form KEVIN (ke-veen)) - Flamboyant teacher. Often teaches sitting on the desk like a monk. Knowledge is quite very immense, and can cause quite a few laughs, but most of the laughs are from his students, particularly Justin. He's head of iCMG btw, so all sec 1s who want to enter iCMG (any takers? :'( ) better noe him well.
Geography - Ms Sarah Foo (short form SARAH (sar-ra) or FOOYC (foo-y-c)) - I noe Yu Fan likes her like siao. I mean, k la, she's a good teacher, albeit slack at times. (Oh no still haven finish e geog report! There goes my ace points) Came over from last year like many others so not much to say already...
Maths - HORROR! Ms Wong-Gwee Hwee Ngee (short form GWEEHN (gwee-h-n) - She's getting famous because of her recent marriage. On purely teaching terms she is rather ok, makes lame jokes which only Bo Yan noe how to laugh at but still ok. Most I think would prefer her as a maths teacher to some others but probably not as a form teacher...
Chemistry - Mr Loh Suan Jin - Not too sure of his short-form name. Based on last year's experience of about three weeks he's rather boring and a bit flamboyant. Have to thank him for accompanying me to the hospital the last time I had a bad fall though.
Physics - Mr Tan Kok Kim (short form TANKK (tan-kay-kay)) - A little roundish. Ok teacher, not humourous but can be quite creative. The only physics teacher i noe so far...
French - Monsieur Benoit (short form N/A) - An ethnic Korean who became French. Talks with such a distinctive French accent that u might think he's speaking French when he's speaking perfect (or near perfect) English. Always says the same thing time and again (e.g. "I'm here to teach u FRENCH" or "I am not going to say 'Oh u r BAD' " or even "It is not possible!"). First lesson everybody was laughing away b'cos of his accent but after that lesson he became kind of boring. Today I almost fell asleep, and Baifeng beside me was doing his Maths hmwk in secret while he babbled on.
Talking of boring...that brings me to the next teacher...
History - Mr Bernard Ong (short form BERNARD) - OMG! What can I say?
K so there's all my teachers except the Malay teacher (Mr Faizal), who hasn't taught my class yet. BTW Yufie just found a new sec 1 "friend" nicknamed "Xiaoyang" or smth like that, heard he sticks around with Yufie a lot. I have even seen him b4, walao!
For my views on Sec 1s c my previous post.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home