Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My views on Chinese

Omg Yufie how could u? (Not as if we didnt noe it b4)

50 REASONS WHY I AM AN EXTREMEIST
1) I fake china accent
2)I love Chinese lessons
3)I hope English lessons can be replaced by Chinese lessons
4)I think science should be tauhgt in chinese.
5)Same applies to all other subjects
6)Except of course, english
*but pls refer to point 3*
7)Oh and french can;t be taught in chinese:)
8)I am biased towards chinese schools
9)I don't like english schools
10)Especially ACS and SCGS. The defination of CHINESE is so not there.
11)I told Warren Liew "But this is not chinese!" when he asked me to read my compo.
12)I have always been looking forward for chinese FTs
13)I think CaoJW rawks
14)I like school uniform with the "brass buttons formation" which all chinese schools have, and also some of those poser copycat schools
14)I am thinking of taking up Chinese duing JC
15)My goal if I ever enter iCouncil is to promote Chinese among iSparkies
16)I like influencing others to speak Chinese
17)I like to impress Chinese teachers
18)I like to impress other teachers with my chinese
19)I think chinese who cannot speak chinese are a disgrace
20)I prefer doing 理解问答 instead of lit essays
21)I prefer doing 长文缩短 instead of history essays
22)I don't like com studies b'cos u cant type chinese during com studies, duhly
23)I think cheem english blogs like jared Quek's suck
24)I think 圣约翰 sounds better than St. John
25)Oh yes and malay can't be taught in chinese too
26)I think Japanese and Korean rawks b'cos their languages contains chinese
27)I like to eat chinese food
28)I love Chinese New Year
29)I love writing in chinese
30)I love chinese calligraphy
31)I love to study about the history of China
32)I like to create Chinese names for fun
33)I love Zachary's chinese name
34)I love my chinese name
35)I think my english name sounds ncier than my chinese name
36)I think 朱宏光 sounds and looks nicer than Zhu Hongguang
37)I put my heart and soul into decorating the classroom for CNY
38)I love 中山装
39)I think Taiwan should not split from China
40)I would rather call the country 知那 than to call it China
41)I strive to score high marks for all chinese tests
42)I want to get exempted from Chinese exam
43)I want a chinese consortium/school assembly
44)I like 华岗论坛
45)I love writing chinese literary works
46)I rather watch ch8 than ch5
47)I think MTV Chinese rocks more than MTV S.E. Asia
48)I prefer Chinese songs to English songs
49)I think there's no need for compulsory learning of English, but make Chinese compulsory
50)I love chinese




Shux I cant change the font...never mind.

Well Yufie wanted views rite? Ok...

FIRSTly - English lessons should NOT be replaced by Chinese lessons. After all SINGAPORE IS 100% Chinese!
SECONDly, Yes, make Chinese compulsory like it is now, but keep English 2.
THIRDLY, actually should have more english classes, except when u ve mr krison as e teacher...then maybe not so rawky liao...
FOURTHly, yes I agree ch5 sux, except for the movies :D
FIFTHly, of course everybody wants to get exempted...but wif my results I can do so!
SIXTHly, Chinese literary stuff except the "classics" (e.g. Sanguoyanyi, shuihuzhuan etc.) SUCK. English novels are much better.
SEVENTHly, History of China rox, seriously! Lst year it was only wenhua, so boring. This year it totally rox
EIGHTLY, Yufie not again! CaoJW doesnt rok. But shes not fierce either so not too bad lah.
NINTHly, SCIENCE N OTHER SUBJECTS MUST NEVER BE TAUGHT IN CHINESE
TENTHly, If u r not chinese OBVIOUSLY U SHUD LEARN CHINESE! there4 there must be the rite mother tongue applied to every lesson, unless like the Shanmugaratnams in HCI...
ELEVENTHly, Yes, HCI rox...bcos its chinese. But im not discriminating against english schools!
TWELTHly, Not anytime soon are chinese universities going to overtake Harvard and Cambridge. When I grow up Im going to study in the Western world :|)
THIRTEENTHly,
I told Warren Liew "But this is not chinese!" when he asked me to read my compo. BUT OBVIOUSLY WARREN LIEW WAS TEACHING CHINESE!!!
FOURTEENTHLY,
理解问答 instead of lit essays Actually I dun like both... :D
FIFTEENTHLY,
I think chinese who cannot speak chinese are a disgrace Agreed. but u dun ve to speak it cheemly with a chinese accent
SIXTEENTHly, Y M I SO WESTERN? OMG
SEVENTEENTHly,
I like influencing others to speak Chinese U shud but dun go overboard k?
EIGHTHTEENly,
I like to eat chinese food It's ok...I wonder y I like fish n chips so much when it actually sux
NINETEENTHly, Actually, China shud be called 中国, but things like St John shud be called wad they r...western-style.
TWENTYTHly,
I think Taiwan should not split from China THIS IS NOT A SENSITIVE TOPIC SO SHUD TOK ABOUT IT MORE!

Kk?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home