Friday, February 24, 2006

Drama is BACK - omg look @ the sec 1s

WHAT???

I can't believe that guy managed to get into drama!

Physical description: Average SEC ONE height (mind u, not sec 2 height), disgusting yellow buckteeth. Does he ever brush his teeth?
His mouth: Just cannot shut up! Talks and talks like he's the Tsar of Russia. And talks RELEVANT STUFF TOO! DOES NOT CRACK LAME JOKES! LUVIN' HIM!

Ok here's the funny part...

I bet u have watched Russell Peters right? You know the part about "Italian for the f word?" Ya, the action looks like eating rice or smth like that. If u don't know I can show to u in class. Ok, so some of the Sec 2s and 3s were doing the action. Then HE DIDN'T START DOING IT!

Then he said, "I don't know what it means, but it's fun!"

Walao!

Then I told him it's vulgar but he kept on doing it. APPARENTLY HE NOES THE MEANING OF VULGARITIES! After that HE DIDN'T KEEP NIAOING ME ABOUT IT! DIDN'T KEEP DOING IT AND GIGGLING LIKE A GIGOLO!

Lol.

Then he said

1 Comments:

Blogger ナナシ said...

I don't think Russia has a monarchy at the moment..

8:42 am 

Post a Comment

<< Home