Sunday, February 12, 2006
Recent and upcoming
Haven't been blogging for past 2weeks or so b'cos of tests...they are still coming...I have to make this fast.
Anyway, a few days ago Yu Fan got pissed off that he wasn't selected to chair the chinese assemblies coming up soon. Ok, I think I finally got his point. Perhaps the teacher (can't remember the name again lolss) shouldn't have been so biased (or forgetful lolss2) and give the chances to her class...somewhere along that line. BUT- but - Yu Fan should be so selfish and not let others have the chance! After all JUST BCOS HIS CHINESE IS GOOD MEANS THAT HE MUST CHAIR ALL THE SESSIONS!!!
Nvm. So anyway, next week will be the test week (most of the tests next week) so SCHOOL MUST ORGANISE CROSS COUNTRY NEXT WEEK! I LOOKING FORWARD TO CROSS COUNTRY ANYWAY SIA
Ok let's cut the sarcasm... we will be going to MacRitchie Reservoir, but from the few times I have been there I think I prefer Turf City. Turf City is like one huge stadium and the atmosphere there is something I think running @ MacRitchie Park cannot produce.
Ya so that's it!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home