Saturday, April 29, 2006

GE Open House

Alright, I admit lah...the first GE Open House with both iCouncil and iCMG was a success.

But lots of things happened:

1. A few parents came with their DAUGHTERS along! Apparently they know that our school is a boy's school! One of them even asked me whether Hwa Chong was a boy's or girl's institution! Walao!

2. After so many hours of walking non-stop, naturally we were very tired. And hungry. So when we looked at the refreshments (walao, beehoon with sambal) we were super tempted. Then while I was clearing rubbish with Taylor (by this time, I realised Taylor was still extra, but at least he's shan liang), this parent threw an entire plate of beehoon into the rubbish bag. -_O I was shocked. We were so tired an hungry, yet people were still wasting food like that! DUNNO HOW POOR PEOPLE THINK LIAO.

3. We were so tired, some people were sleeping towards the end of the session when we were supposed to go back to Ops Room (4N classroom). There were these three Sec 3 councillors sleeping, and I was so tired, I thought, "Ok, so maybe I should sleep for a while." After a while, Kee-en came over and tapped all of us. THEN DINT GET SCOLDED BY GWEEHN! Oh bo. Getting scolded for napping.

4. Alright, this is not related to Open House, but it's worth putting into my blog. During drama this week, the Sec 1s with their super shrill voices (pls, when r u going to break ur voice) started screaming. And you know what they were screaming about? "Oh my god! TeoCC's hotmail account is TEOCC@HOTMAIL.COM! TEOCC@HOTMAIL.COM!" Buay tahan!
After that, the same group of Sec 1s started fighting over a pair of spectacles, almost tipping over a huge shelf of precious old CDs. MATURE. As if that wasnt enough, they started screaming "A is for...B is for..."

Basically these two days have been so interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home