Sunday, April 16, 2006

OpenOffice.org

Yu Fan keep bugging me why I haven't been blogging...apparently he didn;t notice that he hasn't blogged too!

Really nothing to blog about today lor...and I also have to do my homework! Walao...anyway...

Ya, for the first time I am talking about a piece of stupid software.

Alright, actually, this free, open source (anyone can edit) software is not stupid at all. It is a decent replacement for Microsoft Office (u noe, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.). Virtually no learning curve required lah...it works in the same way as Microsoft Office. Have fun lah! This will be my Link of the Month (which is I noe hardly updated).

Btw, Hwachong ppl, if u want to hand up IS ace to Kent Cheong, you have to hand up in ZIP format. If u dont have Winzip, I suggest you use 7-ZIP, but when adding files, remember to changed the file format! Go to www.7-zip.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home